Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Zero's Introduction




So here it is... the explanation of what I will mainly be reviewing. I'm not a big... Starbucks kinda guy, so I'll be staying away from anything artistic or flitty... I'm more into physical things, I'll be sticking to things I know, cars and car parts, skateboarding equipment, computer equipment, video games, technology, and the like.

I spend a lot of time and money on my car, which is similar to the one above, although... not quite that nice. I spend a lot of time and money on skating and video games, and lots of other things. I'll be reviewing pretty much whatever strikes my fancy, and don't mince words. You'll know my true opinion, and hopefully it will bring you some entertainment. Thanks for visiting The Reviewist and please enjoy the rest of our page.

No comments: