Monday, January 22, 2007

Wish You Were Here's introduction

I am the starbucks kind of guy, i love coffee, i love art, and anything that is art. I will be reviewing things like books, Poetry, Art and the like. I wont be keeping on top of music because i spend most of that time reading books. I'm the kind of guy that sees the good and the bad in everything and i will write my reviews based on the assumption that you can make your own decisions. i'll hit the strengths and the weaknesses that i believe that the writer shows in the piece. The pieces i will review will be both new releases and old favorites, just for variation, and i will throw in some short stories that i find here and there. If anyone would like to point me in the direction of a piece they would like me to view and even posibly review you can reach me at violinromance47@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Zero said...

So... uh... grammar? Punctuation? Capitalization?

Wish You Were Here said...

bah, there's no fun in that.